A small school set in Nature
flexibility and free choice in a caring community
- Shape a future for World Peace
- Create a community based on compassion, dialogue and equality
- Respect and honor our place in the Natural World
- Inspire young people to be loving custodians of Nature
- Promote good physical and mental health
- Develop independent learning
- Give all children the essentials of personal academic progress
- Engage parents in their children’s learning
It all started with questions. What kind of school do I want for my kids? How will they be treated? What kind of person will they grow up to be? These questions started the quest for a model of human-scale education that would work in UAE.
We want to hear from you if you have ideas and initiative; if you share the principles in our mission statement. You might be a parent, a teacher or a thinker. We are building the school now. If you want to come with us on this journey, drop us an email to Jason.
On this site you will find:
- a blog for you to follow the progress of the project
- information about teaching positions in the school
- information about the organization and management of MBAT
- some examples of the way we want to work
Get in touch if you are interested. If you don’t understand something, let me know.